The Future of Oral Health
Dentistry in Crisis - Time for Change
- 1. The dental profession in the 21st century: Proud past, questionable present, challenging future
- 2. Oral infectious diseases – Reflections after 50 years of experience in dentistry
- 3. Serving the oral health needs of populations: The dental profession in the 21st century: proud past, questionable present, challenging future?
- 4. Moving forward: from oral health to health - a sociologist’s perspective
- 5. Dental education inapropiate for addressing the population: what innovations are required?
- 6. Fighting Truth Decay: Challenging the mythologies of science: consequences for public health planning
The Future of Oral Health by Lois Cohen, Gunnar Dahlen, Alfonso Escobar, Ole Fejerskov, Newell Johnson and Firoze Manji is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.